When it comes to mounting a 75 inch TV, a corner placement is often the best option. Not only can it provide a better viewing experience, but it can also free up space in a room. However, selecting the right corner TV mount for your needs is crucial to ensure your TV stays secure and stable. In this article, we’ll explore the top considerations to keep in mind when choosing the best corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV, as well as the pros and cons of different types of mounts, and how to install and maintain your mount and TV.
Why a corner TV mount is the best option for 75 inches TV
Mounting a 75 inches TV in the corner of a room has several advantages. First, it can help to make the most of your space, freeing up more floor area and creating additional seating options. Additionally, a corner placement can provide a better viewing experience, as it allows more people to watch the screen from various angles without needing to move or adjust their seating position. It also reduces glare and reflections on the screen.
Another advantage of a corner TV mount is that it can help to improve the overall aesthetics of your room. By placing the TV in the corner, you can create a more streamlined and organized look, as it eliminates the need for a bulky TV stand or cabinet. This can be especially beneficial if you have a smaller room or limited space.
When choosing a corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV, it is important to consider the weight and size of your TV, as well as the type of mount that will work best for your needs. Some options include fixed mounts, tilting mounts, and full-motion mounts, each with their own benefits and drawbacks. It is also important to ensure that the mount is installed properly and securely, to prevent any accidents or damage to your TV or walls.
How to select the right corner TV mount for a 75 inches TV
When choosing a corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV, there are several factors to consider:
- Weight Capacity: Make sure the mount you choose can support the weight of your TV. Since a 75 inches TV is typically heavier than smaller models, ensure the mount’s weight capacity is sufficient.
- Compatibility: Ensure the mount is compatible with the TV’s VESA pattern, which is the spacing of the mounting holes on the back of the TV. Measure the distance between the holes to determine the VESA pattern.
- Adjustability: Consider if you need your mount to be swivel or tilt, allowing for greater flexibility in adjusting the viewing angle of your TV.
- Ease of installation: Choose a mount that comes with clear instructions and basic tools to make the installation process easy and straightforward.
- Price: Consider your budget but also ensure you get a mount that is high quality and provides the necessary support for your TV.
Another important factor to consider when selecting a corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV is the viewing distance. The distance between the TV and the viewer should be at least 1.5 times the diagonal length of the TV screen. This will ensure that you have a comfortable viewing experience without straining your eyes or neck.
Additionally, you should consider the design and style of the mount. Corner TV mounts come in different styles, including fixed, tilting, and full-motion mounts. Fixed mounts are the most basic and do not allow for any movement, while tilting mounts allow you to adjust the angle of the TV up or down. Full-motion mounts offer the most flexibility, allowing you to adjust the angle and position of the TV in any direction. Choose a mount that complements the style of your room and meets your viewing needs.
Top considerations before buying a corner TV mount for a 75 inches TV
Before buying a corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV, you should take into account a few additional considerations. One important aspect is the type of wall you plan to mount it on. Different mounts are designed for different wall types, such as drywall or concrete. Additionally, you should consider the placement of power outlets and cable management to ensure your TV and mount remain organized and aesthetically pleasing. Other factors to consider include the size of the viewing space, the ambient lighting conditions, and the desired viewing angle.
Another important consideration is the weight capacity of the mount. Make sure the mount you choose can support the weight of your TV. It’s also important to check the VESA pattern of your TV, which is the distance between the mounting holes on the back of the TV. Ensure that the mount you choose is compatible with your TV’s VESA pattern. Lastly, consider the ease of installation and whether you will need professional help to mount the TV. Taking these factors into account will help you choose the right corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV.
Detailed comparison of the best corner TV mounts for 75 inches TV
There are several types of corner TV mounts available in the market, and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here’s a detailed comparison:
- Full Motion Mount: Allows the TV to be adjusted in all directions, including tilt, swivel, and extension. Offers greater flexibility in viewing angles, but is more expensive and often more difficult to install.
- Fixed Mount: Offers the most basic mounting solution, holding the TV securely in a fixed position. It’s simple to install and relatively inexpensive, but does not provide any adjustability options.
- Tilt Mount: Allows the TV to be tilted up or down to adjust the viewing angle. It’s an affordable option and can reduce glare, but does not offer any swivel or extension movement.
- Corner Mount: Designed to fit in the corner of a room, this mount has two arms that attach to the wall and support the TV. It provides adjustability options and takes up less space, but can be more challenging to install than other mounts.
When choosing a corner TV mount, it’s important to consider the weight and size of your TV. Make sure the mount you choose is compatible with your TV’s weight and size specifications. Additionally, consider the viewing distance and angle from which you will be watching the TV. This will help you determine which mount will provide the best viewing experience.
Another factor to consider is the type of wall you will be mounting the TV on. Some mounts are designed specifically for drywall, while others are suitable for concrete or brick walls. Make sure to choose a mount that is compatible with the type of wall you have in your home.
Pros and cons of different types of corner TV mounts for 75 inches TVs
Here are some pros and cons of different types of corner TV mounts:
- Full Motion Mount: Pros: Offers greater adjustability, perfect for multiple viewing angles, Cons: Expensive and hard to install.
- Fixed Mount: Pros: Inexpensive and easy to install. Cons: No adjustability options.
- Tilt Mount: Pros: Affordable, reduces glare, Cons: No extension or swivel movement.
- Corner Mount: Pros: Space-saving, adjustable, Cons: Can be more challenging to install, Limited compatibility with VESA patterns.
Installation guide: How to install a corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV
The following steps should be followed when installing a corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV:
- Ensure the TV mount is compatible with your TV, meaning that it should fit the VESA pattern on the TV’s back and support the TV’s weight.
- Find the studs and mark them on the wall where you want to mount the TV. Then, place the mounting bracket on the wall and drill pilot holes into the studs through the mounting holes on the bracket.
- Attach the bracket to the wall using lag bolts and washers, making sure it’s level and securely attached.
- Attach the mounting arms to the TV and hook the TV onto the bracket using the mounting bracket screws and nuts provided.
- Adjust the angle of the TV and tighten all the bolts and screws on the mount and TV.
Maintenance tips: How to take care of your corner TV mount and 75 inch TV
To ensure your corner TV mount and 75 inch TV remain in good condition, follow these maintenance tips:
- Clean the TV screen: Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the TV screen regularly, and avoid using water or cleaning solutions that can damage the screen.
- Dust the mount: Dust the mount regularly to prevent any debris from building up and causing damage or interference in the joints or gears.
- Check the wall anchor: Regularly check the wall anchor to ensure it remains secure and in place.
- Keep cables organized: Use cable ties or clips to keep cables tidy and organized, reducing the risk of accidental damage or interference with the mount or TV.
Frequently asked questions about corner TV mounts for 75 inches TVs
Here are some frequently asked questions about corner TV mounts for 75 inches TVs:
- Q: Are corner TV mounts compatible with all 75 inches TVs?A: No, corner TV mounts have different weight capacities, and not all mounts are compatible with all TVs. Make sure to check the product specifications before purchasing.
- Q: How should I determine the ideal viewing angle for my TV?A: Ideally, the center of the TV should be eye level when you’re seated. However, the best viewing angle can vary based on the size of the room, the number of people watching, and personal preferences.
- Q: How long does it take to install a corner TV mount?A: The installation time can vary based on the difficulty of your wall, the type of mount, the tools you have, and your level of experience. On average, it takes between 1-2 hours.
Customer reviews: What users are saying about the best corner TV mounts for 75 inches TVs
Here’s what some customers have to say about the best corner TV mounts for 75 inches TV:
- “I love the AVF Cornermount – it was really easy to install, and it fits perfectly in the corner of my living room. I can tilt and swivel the TV to find the ideal viewing angle without taking up too much space.” – Jane R.
- “The SANUS Full-Motion wall mount is fantastic – it’s very sturdy and can support my 75 inches TV with no problems. I especially like the fact that I can extend the mount and adjust the viewing angle with ease.” – Mark C.
- “The VideoSecu Corner Mount is a great budget option. It was simple to install, and the mount is secure and doesn’t wobble at all. I also love how it comes with a cable-management system to keep everything organized.” – Tom S.
When selecting the best corner TV mount for your 75 inches TV, there are numerous factors to consider. Knowing the differences in mount styles, weight capacity, adjustability, and installation specifications can help you feel confident in your choice. By following our tips on installation and maintenance, you can keep your TV and mount functioning smoothly for years to come.